Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Like Bras a Lot.

Not so much modern bras, like the squish-up ones under my t-shirts.  I like the old-school, utilitarian, dramatic look of bullet bras.  If you follow my blog, you know this by now.  I collect them.  I've limited myself to only collecting the ones I can wear.
I bet you think circular bras like the 8-ball one on the old-school Lady Luck stickers and patches are only in cartoons.  Think again.

Photos courtesy of eBay seller patngail.  Check out their auctions. 

Lookahere.... and here.  I'm not sure how long those links will lead to anything you can see, but they exist.  I want one...  bad.  I missed those.  I wish I had a photo of one of my own to show you, but alas.  (insert hand-to-forehead here) The search continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment