Friday, December 9, 2011

Once Upon a Time....

...I used to be organized.  Then I got busy and I think I have ADD.  At any rate, if you follow, you may have noticed Lingerie Week didn't happen, or that nothing happened and I haven't posted an entry in a long time.  I'm bad, I knowww.
I've been up to a lot.  I've been reorganizing and making messes and reorganizing again.  I've been lifting patterns from vintage dresses and blouses (although not nearly enough).  Since it got cold in Houston, I've been cashmere hunting.  I hunt angora, too.  A few friends call me Ed Wood.  I just decided about two years ago that there is no room in my closet or my life for ordinary sweaters.  Therefore, I hunt cashmere and angora, and I can spot it on the rack without touching anything. 
Hunting habits aside, I will be blogging more frequently.  Lingerie Week will happen.  Then, you can see the vintage nylons I found today, among the other treasures I've come across recently.

So I leave you with this:  


Vanity Fair started making novelty prints in the mid 1950s.  I collect their leopard print, among others, and there's more where that came from.  This piece sold a while back.  In addition to posting more blog entries, I need to list more pieces on Etsy here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/retrorockit?ref=pr_shop

No comments:

Post a Comment