Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Jackpot!

I stopped at an estate sale last week on my way from one job to the other (I would have told you earlier, but I just found my camera).  Lucky for me, acting on my impulses, it was CHOCK FULL OF VINTAGE PATTERNS!
I bought most of them. :)  The lady told me there had been more.  (I have GOT to get on estate sale mailing lists.)  This type of stuff really makes my day!  All of these are from the 40s and 50s.  I'm particularly excited about some of the older ones.
I acquired a few more party dress patterns in Austin over the weekend, and another I'll tell you about later from eBay.  Patterns make me happy.
I have some more stuff to purge and reorganize, a new shelf thanks to Alyssa, and need to learn how to upload photos from a new camera courtesy of Erin.  There will be more, I promise, and I still owe you a delayed lingerie week now that I found my camera.  Thanks to those of you following my blog, especially my estate-sale-thrift-store-garage-sale-blitzing-partner-in-crime Carlos. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment