Wednesday, August 15, 2012

... And So It Begins...

I just sent a happy client on her merry way with another new custom outfit, this time with my own label sewn inside.
Desi loves retro looks, and besides, as the wife of the frontman of Sam Navarro and the Lone Star Devils, she has to represent.  This time, she wanted a dress that looked like it was made from a Mexican blanket.  I hunted down some out-of-print serape cotton for her, and got to work adapting patterns and drafting the extra details.  She now is the proud owner of this ensemble:
She wanted something that would stand out, not something mass-produced anyone else would have.  She got a custom design and couture quality,  'cause that's how I roll.  Even the stripes match up on the seams.  I bumped up the definition on the photo to make the seam more obvious.
More coordinating separates are in the works for this outfit, and I'l be starting my next custom order tomorrow.

1 comment: