Friday, August 19, 2011

Everybody loves presents...

I've been busy... and yes, I've been thrifting.  My name is Dana and I'm a compulsive shopper.  I even shop for other people, not just for thrift wardrobe makeovers for hire, but randomly.  Sometimes you have to.  Sometimes you find something awesome that happens to be your friend's size, so you can't pass it up. And that is how presents are born.

I found these gorgeous 1940s reproduction heels by Faith.  Faith is a UK company that's been around since 1964, has changed hands, and still makes great quality shoes.  They weren't my size, but they're Karen's size.  The shoes now reside happily in Karen's closet and enjoy outings on her feet and spending time with beautiful vintage dresses.
More thrifty goodness is yet to come, I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment