Monday, August 22, 2011

And so it begins...

I came home to this the other day.
My neighbor left me a Halloween present, 'cause that's how we roll.  We know it's August.  We're aware it's 106 degrees.  We love Halloween so much that we give people presents for the occasion as soon as the goods are available.  Micheal's already has some Halloween.  Hobby Lobby has all of their Christmas.  (Don't even get me started on that.)
I'll be perusing the aisles of craft stores for more spooky goodness, and waiting with baited breath for what is usually the best really cool Halloween stuff: Target.  Now I have to find a spot in the house for my spider cameo, courtesy of my thoughtful spooky neighbor/friend, Paul.  I need to stitch up my costume, too- the fabric awaits...

No comments:

Post a Comment