Wednesday, June 27, 2012

If You Can't Sleep...

...list some stuff on Etsy. Here's my shop.  I recently found the most awesome ties in a couple of little places around town.
Lots of them.  Really good ones.  Embroidered, skinny, atomic brocade- you name it, and it's probably in my tie stash.  I listed some tonight, and there's more to come.
This one's almost too awesome.
Looks unassuming.  Sure, it's nice.  Diamonds designs are cool.  The color is okay.  Everyone loves pretty ladies.



By the way, there's a pinup girl inside the tie when you flip it up and unfold it.  I'm not sure I can bear to sell this one, seeing as how I collect this sorta thing and have been coveting one ever since I knew they existed.  We'll see... stranger things have happened.  In the meantime, i'll be listing more ties in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment