Wednesday, October 10, 2012

sLeapin' Leopards

I could make a week's worth of blog entries on my Vanity Fair leopard print collection alone.  Today, you get to see some of the sleepwear.

This little nighty was a super el cheapo find at a resale chain in Austin. I love pleasant surprises, like when buyers don't care (or don't know) about things I love and price them el cheapo.
I've found the hip hugger panties and tap pants, just in case I feel matchy-matchy.
I usually just use the tap pants like bloomers for swing dancing so no one sees my skivvies.  I suppose they could make the nighty like shorty jammies if I wore them together.
I have these jammies on Etsy, although I'm tempted to keep them myself.
With a chill in the night air lately, I gotta stay cozy somehow.  I might as well do it in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment