Friday, May 24, 2013

It's My Lucky Lucite Day!

Soooo, every other time I see my friend Erica, she has a cute barrette in her hair, and it's vintage, and I never seem to find any like them... until today.  It's my lucky day for barrettes and the like!

First, I found this lovely hair pin- red, pink, and clear ombre' lucite with rhinestones all along the arc- not a single one missing either.  I will be skewering it through a bun or twist the next time I get super fancy.


 I'm more excited about the barrettes though- a whole lot of them (literally).

Keeeep a'goin'...
 But wait, there's more!
 
And so, now I have a whole bunch of the type of barrettes I've been looking for in the past ten years (longer, really).  I'm sure I have a vintage box of some kind around here in which to store them.

Until next time- I may have to have Tiki Week for my more recent tropical finds.  One of the local coffeehouse/bars in these parts has started a monthly Tiki Night, and that's cause to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment