Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Panty-Girdle-a-Go-Go

So it's been a while... Happy New Year. :)  It's been about time for a while now to get a few things rollin', and a few things are in motion.  I should still probably "trim the fat" and focus on fewer things.

At any rate, I've resolved to list things online constantly, even if only a few at a time.  I've finally listed some new old stock panty girdles (keeping bidder identities private, of course), although it's tempting to keep them for myself.


There's more where that came from.  I suspect these were only worn once if at all:

I have more vintage and repro (particularly some awesome Betsey Johnson dresses) listed, and more to come.  I'm off to both jobs today, with a vintage birthday present in-hand for someone dear, and so I bid you "adeui" for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment